1.13.2015

SUN!!!!


Holy smokes. This winter is killing me and my will to live (ok not really, but almost) the last two weeks have been straight inversion and depression and bleh! We even drive up the mountain 6000 feet last weekend to get a glimps of that sweet vitamin D. Well today my friends we didn't have to go anywhere that sweet magic came to us! Glory glory hallelujah. So we woke up and went for a walk. Then ate some breakfast and ran an errand and landed at the park! There was still snow covering the bark and the slides were still wet and mind you it's still only 35 degrees... But we hardly noticed. Those kiddos zipped up and down like no ones business. It was such a blast. We played tag and rode the swings and climbed the picnic table and it was just what the doctor ordered. 




THEN I got a gift. The glorious gift of nap time freedom. Grandpa was home so as soon as they drifted off to sleep I drifted off to bask in this glorious sun some more! I decided to get my car detailed. Best. Choice. Ever. There is something so gratifying about paying professionals and watching them clean your horribly messy destroyed by twin toddler vehicle. I'm sitting here in the sun with the biggest smile on my face listening to T swift and I'm telling you, for me? today? It doesn't get better than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment